BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Hello America

" How do you know she's Jewish?''I can tell a Jew anywhere!'-Ellie

Significance: Elie is a very consided because she has been acting as if she knew everyone very well . She thinks how all people.Ellie keeps just careing about her self.She yells at the woman for showing such hateful views towards Jews.

Ellie has changed during the book a lot. She changed sense the begining of the book. now that I realized that she can be very two face. She says nice things about other people but when they leave she starts talking bad things about them. I just wish she can change.

''You don't know? They are our cousins. First cousins of to Mordecai and me.- Uncle Abish

Uncle Alish is a very pactident person he dosn't take a lot of presure. He always solves problems by just advise.

0 comments: