BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Journal #2

Chapters 8-9
Perspective: Atticus

It is hard to think that a child because of all the bad things these children do. I remember that I use to get into trouble once in a while but it seems to me that they are always getting into a pickle.

In all my years I haven't seen such a beautiful thing. It snowed in Maycomb. I want to help Scout and Jem built a snow man, because this is the first time they have seem snow. Scout loud scream is still ringing in my head. I have never been scared like this before, but when I saw it was snow I thought it was my imagination, but you know in your imagination you know its just a dream and you don't want to wake up because you like it so much.

0 comments: