BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hello America #4

Alexs add- " All you need is money to rent localirty, buy merchandise and you are in business"
Page 95 paragraph 3

Alex is trying to help Elli to help open a business. Elli thought it was as hard getting a business as in Auschwitz cause you would usuly have to get a permit and sign a bunch of paper work. Alex was helping a lot cause he is a business guy.

Alex when I first new of him I thought he was a bad guy because he was always talking about money and always had money making business. When I started getting more into the book I realized that he started helping other people and thats when he meat Elli and Elli's mom. Alex help them a little by little.

Mr. Epstein- "sit sit. So you're with HIAS?
Elli's Mom- Well, yes. HIAS is my sponser. I'm new- I mean a new immigrant. Came twenty-five days ago.
Page 89
Paragraph 5
Elli's mom is trying to get a job. Ellis mom dosnt matter what job she gets. She just wants to get a job to help maintain her Family in good health.

Elli's mom isn't really use to doing more work. She would usely work at home cleaning the house making dinner. Since her husband died in war. Its hard for them to move on with this in there head. Ellis mom is strgling but still going for it.

0 comments: